- 16 oz Pasta, Ziti
- 1 lb Beef, Ground, 75% lean
- 1/2 cup Onions -- chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic -- minced
- 6 cup Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce -- divided
- 8 oz Water -- from pasta
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese -- shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese -- grated
- Drain, reserving 1 cup of the water. Cover and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown hamburger with onion and garlic. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in 5 cups of the spaghetti sauce and pasta water. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Mix meat/sauce mixture with the ziti.
- Spoon half of the ziti mixture into a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Top with remaining Ziti mixture and remaining 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
© 2021 © Dolly Domestic. All rights reserved.